Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I just got sent this great story from a very lucky girl:
My experience with water-kisses!
One time some years ago at the time of year when the sun is up almost 24 hours a day in Iceland I was by this small creek at north of the country. It was early morning and the sun was coming up. The weather was very still and bright and beautiful.
Suddenly I felt the urge to get in the sea just to feel how the water touches my skin. I undressed very slowly; it was like the time was standing still.
I played on the beach for a while, run around in the sand and laughed out loud, I didn’t feel alone anymore, it was like someone was there, laughing with me, running with me, holding my hand.I stepped into the water; it felt nicely satisfying and a bit cold. I walked further and further into the deeper sea until the surface reached my waist and I stopped. For a moment I just stood still and closed my eyes, tilted my head back and listened to the sound of the water around me.
Suddenly the sound changed and now I could hear someone whisper so softly and closely to my ear. I could understand what the voice said bud it sounded so gentle and tender that I didn’t dear to open my eyes or move. I just stood still and enjoyed the moment.
Now I felt something brush against my skin, it was as the water had arisen higher and was now surrounding my breasts and rubbing them gently. The feeling rose higher and higher until I felt it on my face, the whispering was still in my ear and although I could understand a word I got more and more exited by the minute just by hearing these gentle words but they were also growing louder and sounded more kinky and arousing.
Now I had reach the point of near-satisfaction and I felt very gentle, very light and out of this world kiss on my lips, it was indescribable and arousing and at the same moment I felt this unbelievable good sensation and got this ultimate fulfillment that is hard to describe in words.
As quickly as it started it was over and everything went still.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this story is so...Wow!
Redhead

12:52 AM  
Blogger Gorilla Bananas said...

I've heard stories about human females having sexual climaxes without sex, but never believed it until I read your totally convincing story. This is a very interesting blog.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home