Sunday, October 30, 2005

I talked to a guy a while ago... I made an interview with him about his first experience with an elf. It's gonna be in my book. But I'm pasting you a quote from it. I find it really interesting to know more about guys having elven-experiences...

"The things she did was completely new to me. her mouth and throat could sort of go between big and wide and soft to, I don’t know, to this really tight pressure, like her mouth was melted to my cock, and this just created these sensations, from light strokes to vacuum. Like, you never knew what was gonna come next, what it was gonna feel like, you just realized that the next thing was better and different than the last. She build up this climb towards climax, doing better and better things all the time. Circulating the shaft, playing around with her tongue on the glans, it was as if her tongue could stimulate both head and shaft and balls at the same time. I have no idea how they do this! And then the changing of temperature. One moment she felt warm, really warm, and then her breath cooled you down, and then heat again… until you can’t hold it back any longer."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when can we see some photo meterial;)

3:23 PM  
Blogger HazO said...

i gotta get me an elf lol

3:51 PM  
Anonymous curious said...

what do they sound like when they cum?

5:53 PM  
Blogger Hallgerdur said...

You can't really hear anything, you feel it. Its this really strong kind of vibration...almost exploding feeling. Its really hard to explain, just have to try it out.....its amazing!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home