Sunday, October 23, 2005

Just got back from Hvalfjörður. Oh my gosh i cant beleive it! my life is great! Imagine all the people out there that have NEVER slept with an elf. All you inexperienced poor people, go out! Get laid! Was so good. all this energy around me and I couldn't really move...the force pinned me down to the earth and entered me...Perfect hangover sex, I didnt have to do anything. He just...To tired to explain, tell you later. Had so much fun at Nasa yesterday. I brought posters and made paper airplanes from them and everybody was throwing them around. And I went to the bathroom next to stage and somebody had written "Hallgerður writes again..." Almost scary but so cool, its starting to spread...

1 Comments:

Anonymous sarah j said...

this sounds interesting... :) i want details!

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home