Thursday, October 20, 2005

This is a story that an anonymous elf lover just sent me:
My experience with having sex in Icelandic nature: I was alone walking in Heiðmörk, and not a single person around. There was moonlight and warm. Suddenly this stunning blond elven lady apears right in front of me and whispers to me to follow her! I do that and she leads me to a grassy spot with trees around. We immediately start kissing and touch each other and after that comes the best moment of my life. We just roll around in the wet grass in all these positions only possible for elves...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website...... I wan't to read more stores like this..... great. Keep it coming girl! :)

Regards, Tom from India

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds hot... Does Elf-sex count as normal sex regarding cheating? Maybe I'll just talk my girlfriend into a threesome.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Hallgerdur said...

Elf-sex is only cheating if you feel like your cheating. And I promise your girlfriend will adore them!

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home