Saturday, November 05, 2005



Here I am. Looking my best. The party was super. Or as good as it gets with humans i mean... I am supposed to be a dead person, but I look really alive and kicking in this picture. Don't really know what the disco ball is doing in my mouth, but it looks kind of cool. Elves really like glittery things so maybe i can bring one to the next session. When ever that is going to be!!! So stressed now, finishing the book, and lots of school work on top of this... I miss the Invisibles and their lovely touches. When things are starting to be more calm, I'm gonna go out in the countryside for a whole week or something, and get what i really long for; relaxing elven intercourse. Damn, I really need it.

2 Comments:

Blogger MarkD60 said...

Ignoring the disco ball, you DO look very elfish! Tall and thin and cute, but your hair is covering your pointy elf ears!

9:32 PM  
Blogger Hallgerdur said...

Haha, think this is the greatest compliment I have ever gotten. Thank you, but actually I am not tall at all...

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home