Monday, November 14, 2005

I don't know if you know about Erla Stefansdottir. She's the official elf expert of Iceland, and the declearer of Hafnarfjördur as the elf capital of Iceland (I beg to differ though...) People always refer to Erla when they're talking about elves. She has made a map, and written some about them. I just read an article online about a norweigan woman who came here to spot the elves. She didn't succeed though. I mean, she started off taking the "elf-tour" in Hafnarfjördur, where you get guided by a woman that hasn't even seen the elves herself! I can't think of a better turn-off. I mean, it must be the Disneyland of elves or something. Come on. Where's the beauty in that? I would suggest for this woman to get in the Mood and get out there on her own. I don't think the elves get so jiggy if you come running with a elf-map and a guide. They're a bit more tastful than that.
Erla has some hard facts though, that are impressive (maybe not as hard as mine...) but I sometimes wonder if she had the elf-sexual experience? She doesn't mention it anywhere... maybe she's shy...:)
From the article:
"According to Erla there are about 80 different types of elves in Iceland and more than 150 in all of Northern Europe. They range in size from a mere centimeter to several hundred meters. And elves do not live only in Hafnarfjordur. Erla tells me they are everywhere around us."
If you wanna read the whole thang :
http://www.spiritualityhealth.com/newsh/items/article/item_9130.html

5 Comments:

Blogger /0 said...

Okay, so if I want to have sex with an elf, where do I go? I live in Ohio.

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Ole said...

Iceland. Have you not been reading?

There are some of us in London... we're faintly contemptuous of "rural" elves, as we call them. You see, the thing is, elves that have made a successful transition to a large metropolitan area develop much more sophisticated ways of interacting with, and having intercourse with, the rare humans that take our fancy.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Mokki litli said...

Heyrðu, pjása sjáðu þetta:
http://www.hamenntaskolinn.blogspot.com

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so ole you are an elf then lol london england or london ontario cause i wanna meet an elf

11:55 PM  
Blogger Ion Jauregui said...

Hello I am really interested in knowing more about elves, and the hidden people. Is there some way, that you could contact me to explain me about it, how it works and how could I see them... I am trying to get information to inspire myself and write a fantasy book. :) I would be very grateful that you tell me all the storys you want.
Regards
Ion

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home