Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Last night, I was at a café downtown Reykjavik, Sólon. Ran into some guys from the UK. They saw me blogging and immediately reacted on the headline Sex with humans is boring. Luckily i had a copy of my book prototype and showed them. I think they really enjoyed it, and one of the guys called the icelanders crazy perverts! Haha, if he only knew the icelandic elves... Anyway, I was quite thrilled sitting there and overhearing them discussing my text, like the different positions, and what elf sperm smells like. They wanted to buy the book, but I only have the prototype yet... But soon people, December is the month. So the christmas gift of 2005 will be a cool book with a juicy content... buckle up for a bumpy ride in Iceland.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jake Watson said...

Through the assistance of mobile phone providers are free to do the text message to the Bad Credit Loans Pounds Need for People with Instant Decision lender. And the rest of the information is sent by the lender. And lenders of these loans do not last on the creditworthiness of the borrower to pay attention. So apply for these loans as soon as possible.
http://ukloansforbadcredits.co.uk/

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home