Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Oh, I returned to this place I had a pic of in my last blog. And it was totally amazing. I had suspicions that there were some Vatnakossar (Waterkisses) in this water, so I went yesterday to check it out. It was of course very cold outside but ofcourse Im a tough Icelander so I took my clothes of and dipped one toe into the water. At first it was cold as ice, but after one seckond or so it became warmer. It was like someone was embracing my toes, sticking them into his mouth even... I was convinced I had found someone so I slipped further into the water. It was like jumping into somebodys arms. And when I found that the water was somehow both cold and hot. Like it was warm where he held me but cold where he didn't. It was so romantic, for the longest time we just embraced, enjoyed each other, but slowly the embracing became more passionate. I felt how the water, or him, entered me, it was kind of like an all over hug. Very sexy hug.... Then I suddenly came, out there in the middle of pure nature, I don't think anybody heard me...exept for him.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you get addicted to elfsex? You yourself seem to be spending an awful lot of time and money on this. I'm very curious but I don't want to get addicted to something.

Árný 21y

1:34 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Hot and cold at the same time, I know the feeling!

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm from america and i read your blog. i find your observations incredibly interesting. i hope it does not offend that i find your writing very beautiful. i am so curious to venture to iceland, based upon some of your writings.

-james

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In addition, I want to travel to GRUNDARFJORDUR. I don't know exactly how beautiful it is out there but I would like suggestions on things to see.

-James
(james.b.england@hotmail.com)

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i never told anyone this before, but i have elf ancestry. just sayin' like ;)

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grundarfjörður, so hot right now.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Hallgerdur said...

Im sorry but I dont know Grundarfjörður that well. Its probably a great place.
Maybe you can say that Im addicted, but this is my passion so I think its ok, I mean its better than spending a lot of time and money on golf or something. Also it kind of free, the only thing that costs money is getting there and back.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home