Monday, November 07, 2005

A person commenting this blog before was asking me about sex with dwarfs, if it's the same thing as sex with elves... I said no, of course, nothing personal against dwarfs (except that they are selfish, greedy, and cunning :)) , but hey come on, they aren't elves... Anyway, I was checking wikipedia a while ago, and it seems that dwarfs were called black-elves back in the day. check:

"The Icelandic mythographer and historian Snorri Sturluson seems to have referred to dwarves (dvergar) as "dark-elves" (dökkálfar) or "black-elves" (svartálfar); whether this usage reflects wider medieval Scandinavian belief is uncertain. Elves who are not dark-elves are referred to by Snorri as "light-elves" (ljósálfar); this usage has often been connected with elves' etymological connection with whiteness. Snorri describes their differences like so:
There are many magnificent dwellings. One is there called Alfheim. There dwell the folk that are called light-elves; but the dark-elves dwell down in the earth, and they are unlike the light-elves in appearance, but much more so in deeds. The light-elves are fairer than the sun to look upon, but the dark-elves are blacker than pitch."

I wouldn't compare them at all, dunno what Snorri was thinking. I think it's humiliating, pisses me off.

There was also a comment about sex with mexicans on this blog before... but you can't compare this with elf sex either... It's getting more and more obvious to me that people has to experience this themselves since the assumptions they make are so far from the truth... sex with mexicans... duh.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting about this... because I personally had a really beautiful experience at Dverghamrar, a place on the south coast of Iceland. The translation is 'dwarf cliffs' and there are many stories about the light beings that live there. In fact I have yet to meet anyone who has been there and not had a beautiful, practically hypnotic feeling of peace and, often, drowsiness.

I myself was there once with my young son. He was playing not far away from me, climbing on the 'cliffs' (basalt columns, really-- but to a dwarf they would tower over like cliffs), and I lay down in the cool grass. There was this amazing energy that swirled around me and as I started to sort of float away, as if I were going to sleep, I simultaneously felt this tingling over the surface of my body as if I were being gently stroked by a really loving presence, and I also realized that I was getting really wet between my legs. I wanted to kind of reciprocate or involve myself more somehow, looking for some way to subtly touch myself but without my son being aware of it. but for some reason I couldn't lift my arms, as if they were held down by an invisible force. What I could do though was rub the ground underneath me and feel myself sinking deeper into it, and as I did so this totally amazing earthy smell rose up and filled my nose and it was so arousing and comforting at the same time!

I could hear my little boy humming to himself as he played and I knew he was okay and also not aware of what was going on, so I let myself just kind 'fall into' this experience and I truly felt like I was just plunged deep in the earth and not only touched everywhere, but completely filled up by an earthy, powerful force. I don't really know how long this lasted. Finally I emerged with a feeling of drunkenness or maybe that's not right-- sort of the way you feel sometimes when you've been swimming in the sea for a long time, as if my chemistry had changed. I just lay there on the grass and breathed in the amazing crisp air and I just felt so *thankful*...

Now they do say in the guidebooks and the old stories that 'dwarves' live in that place, but the last time I was there (which was together with some friends and nothing happened-- it had been so personal and I just felt this tremendous peace but didn't go looking for 'action'). anyway, that time I noticed that there is a strong energy that emits from the moutainside that overlooks Dwerghamrar, and it's a feeling that's distinctly different from the really peaceful and 'light' feeling of cliff area itself... but when I looked up at those mountains I felt a distinct spark of recognition. So my theory about this now-- especially after reading this blog-- is that there are, in fact, ELVES that live in the mountainside above Dwerghamrar, and that perhaps the light beings/faeries/dwarves/(whatever-they-are) brought me to that place of peace and relaxation, but then the elves actually took over and performed the acts on my body. That feels right to me now. Hallgerdur, what do you think?

5:51 PM  
Blogger Hallgerdur said...

I personally have never encountered a dwarf, but you could definetly be right. I am so happy for you, that you have had this onderful experience and it sounds to me like you have learned to apreciate the nature in a different way.
P.s. if anyone has had sex with a dwarf, I would be very interested in hearing a description of it (in detail!).

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hallgerdur, can I upload a picture of Dwerghamrar? maybe then people will begin to understand the magic...

2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had sex with an Dwarf once...
...Ok she wan´t a actual dwarf, but still very small.

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had sex with a Mexican once. Actually more than once. He wasn't very tall, so he may also have been a dwarf, but I'm pretty sure he was just a Mexican.

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home