Monday, December 05, 2005



I am on my way to the printing house to deliver the print proof of the book, It is being printed any minute now!!! Can't wait to see it. For real. This weekend i was doing the sticker coup again. Because on friday I'm ready to communicate my message in an official way. At three o clock in Hafnarhusid, Listasafn Reykjavik. I am gonna be there. The book is gonna be there. You are gonna be there. And hopefully some elves too. And maybe some free drinks. Okay, gotta hurrry...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im just curious but why is it all about sex wheres the love and did you see if the guy or elf you fuck had pointy ears i dont understand this site can you explain it to me a bit more and i would love to meet an elf but i didnt think it was possible i didnt think they existed hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home