Thursday, December 15, 2005

I was so desperate for sex after this crazy weeks and the exhibition last weekend that last night I borrowed my friends car (she was getting drunk in Kaffibarinn anyway) and drove it to Hafravatn. It is very close to Reykjavík so it only took me a short time to reach my destination. Which was fortunate since I vas eager to have sex.
I found a quiet spot close to the lake, jumped out of the car, ripped my clothes off and lay down in the moss... I didn't have to think about the cold because my body was all warm, wet and ready. I could sense him instantly but it was a little while before he came closer in the meantime I came more calm but still eager and soooooo ready.
The sex was awesome and so needed. I think last night I met an Elf type Grjótormur (RockWorm) which is strange since I wasn't in Dalalæða, but there was a walley and maby some fog... I did not pay so much attention to the surrondings because all my senses were focused on him.
Im going there again, I want to meet this elf again. He was unbelivable.....

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you sure this wasnt me, im a real man, I met some chic there lying naked. let me know, then maybe we can have awsome sex again

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nahh... after reading these accounts I don't think a human even stands a chance!

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the heck is this are you talking about real elves like pointy ears and all where do you find them

8:12 PM  
Blogger Gone said...

The elves of Iceland are very different. Some live in hillocs I believe. They hide for the most part.

5:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many elves are going to die under water because of the damm?
Does it affect your sexual relations?
Do you think your lovers could think about something else than sex?
Their existence on earth maybe or you think they are just part of your imagination and don´t need a house or a land where to live..................

Let me know

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sooooo damnnnn horny and I ask my partner to have sex with me and got rejected every time... so should i live with it or leave the damn hell of it? What do you say?

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home