Monday, February 13, 2006

Shit, Im recovering from the worst yeast-infection ever. And therefor I hvent had sexual experiences for a loooong time. I have never tried having sex with elves when i have an infection, I dont dare to. They would definetly sense it an maybe they would get offended. But please let me know if you have tried it and tell me what happened. But now Im hoping for a cold spell so i can go and try to hunt down (go down on!) a Jökulgikkur (Glacier-picky). Ill let you know how that goes ;)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Ange said...

i am laughing my bleeping as* off hahahahahahahahaha but i do feel for ya yeast infections sux

4:05 PM  
Blogger kristin said...

there's nothing like the smell of a yeast infection to make me spit up a little in my mouth.

5:10 PM  
Anonymous ange said...

im laughing my ass off kristin

11:08 PM  
Blogger kristin said...

That yeast infection have you laid up?

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sure it was a yeast infection and not maybe some moss or lichens or something?

12:31 AM  
Blogger motemota said...

Oral Sex Tips - How to Give Oral Sex

15 Oral Sex Tips
7 Killer Blow Job Techinques
20 sex experts give their best advice
Sex Advice, Kamasutra Tips, & Sex Positions
Sex - Sex Positions and Kama Sutra Tips
7 Sex Positions Men Love
Sex Tips from Guys

Improve Your Sex Life: 10 Expert Tips for Making Sex Sexier
19 Oral Sex Tips
Zayde's First Blowjob | Heeb
TechinquesSex Tips + Advice - Woman's Day
Sex Advice, The Kama Sutra of Vatsyayana Index
Sexual Positions Women Enjoy
7 Sex Positions Men Love
How to Have Sex - Tips for Great Sex

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home