Friday, June 23, 2006

Tomorrow is "Jónsmessa" (or Midsummer night). That is a really special day in Iceland. The story says that you should get compleatly naked and roll around in the wet grass during the night and make a wish and then all your wishes come true. During that night the wet in the grass also has healing power (only in Iceland) so it is quite importand for us Icelanders to do it.
Im going to do it a bit different then the others tonight. Going a bit away from crazy naked people running around like lunatics in Reykjavík and find me some soft moss and roll around in that and wish for an elf to come and meet me where Im lying all naked and wet in the moss tonight.
Tell me about your experience about tonight here on the blog this weekend.... Im looking so forward to it
Happy hunting ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger 2003UB313 said...

believe me: i wish i was in (n)iceland exploring those experiences you describe with the elves. btw cannot help one question popping up while reading about your intriguing experiments: is sex with elves safe? i am wondering whether you protect yourself? or is that not necessary?...or....hmmm...are you planning on having hybrid elf-human kids? surely the world needs improvement, so i support you all the way. hugs from a remote star***

4:41 AM  
Blogger isabel said...

well?? what happened?

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'm a painter in New York. Recently I fell in love with a fairy. We had such a beautiful time together but finally she dumped me. But not before I painted several paintings of her. Maybe you'd like to see one of the paintings but I can't seem to attach them to this. I was sad for a long time. It seemed that no human would ever compare to my fairy. After healing my heart and returning to work I was lucky enough to meet a mermaid. Of course I am cautious after my experience with the fairy but my mermaid seems really committed, I've even met her mother and been introduced to the Queen of the mermaids.
I know they are not really elf stories but I thought you might be interested. Perhaps if things turn out badly with my mermaid I will visit Iceland to find an elf. Best of luck with your elves. I hope they are kind to your heart.

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Cal said...

Wo! This blog is amazing its alot different from the usual boring melarky. Pure craziness! Can't say I dig the elves can you have female elves, elvettes???? I only wish I saw an elf when I went to Iceland saw a damn lot of volcanos, glaciers and waterfalls tho. Keep up the good work

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://community.livejournal.com/wtf_omgz/648035.html

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home